Following the popular Summit Bar for the Toyota’s Prado 150 an ARB Summit Sahara Bar has been designed and developed to offers a stylish bar that complements the vehicle design on the GX and GXL Prado.
The Summit Sahara bar shares a number of features with the Summit bar including press form top pan and winch cover, recessed winch control mount, 30mm wing and pan radius, split pan grill with twin doors for winch and driving light mount access.
A number of subtle design changes have been done including different wing depth and angles to complement the Summit Sahara fit and finish on the vehicle.
Whilst chassis mounts are retained from the Summit bar new under wing panels have been developed for the re-designed wings.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Toyota Prado 150 GX & GXL 2013+ models and maximise functionality
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Three piece grille design for split pan
- Extensive under protection panels on centre and either side
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum and Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb
- Pressed form top pan and aluminium (powder coated black) winch cover panel
- UV stable polyurethane film with an automotive grade 3M adhesive backing to reduce glare from the OE park light.
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength
- Includes ARB LED, indicator and clearance light
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for optional ARB fog light kit
- Provision for optional fog light covers
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre tube
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles